Fees & Policies
Semester Payment: You will be charged a $100. deposit fee upon registering. Half of this fee is NON-REFUNDABLE. This will secure your placement in class. The balance will be charged the first week of semester. Fees will be pro-rated if you register after the start of semester.
Roll-Over Registration: Students registered for Fall Semester will be automatically re-enrolled for the Spring Semester on Jan. 1. Deposits for Spring semester will post on Jan. 10th unless you have notified us by email prior to Jan. 10th, that you are opting out. Balance will be charged at start of new semester. In performance years, there will be a performance fee and costume fee charged unless we are notified that your child will not partake.
Registration Fee: There is a one-time $25 registration fee per new student
Multiple Class Discount: There is a 10% discount for the 2nd weekly class and 20% discount for the 3rd and 4th class taken by a single student in the same semester.
Refunds & Credits: We are unable to issue any refunds unless for a family moving out of the city (accompanied by appropriate paper work) or in the case of an unexpected long-term illness (accompanied by a doctor’s note). If refund is granted, customer will be reimbursed for missed classes less a 75.00 processing fee. In the case of a young SA1 student who proves to not be ready for class we will credit account for future date only.
Make Up Classes: Students are allowed one make up class per semester, if a comparable level/style class is available. There are no make up classes for the Summer Program or for classes canceled due to inclement weather or school closings.
Class Cancellations: SAA reserves the right to cancel a class as a result of insufficient registration. A full refund will be issued
- Please arrive at least 15 mins before the start of class dressed appropriately so that your child has time to have a snack and use the restroom.
- Unless specified, drop-offs and pick-ups will be in the waiting area only.
- A school representative will be present to escort your child to his/her classroom.
- Parents and guardians are strictly not allowed to be present in the classroom unless invited in by the teacher.
- All food and drink must be consumed outside the classroom before class begins.
- Please be ready 5 mins before the end of class to pick up your child.
- Parents/guardians must contact our office (212-254-0454) if they are going to be late for pick up