We are happily looking forward to the return of in person classes soon with the strictest safety protocols put into place. See below for our plan to keep our dancers and faculty safe when in-studio classes resume.
- Classes will be limited in participation size to ensure distancing.
- All classes will be scheduled to avoid crossover traffic and avoid crowding
- Studios will be thoroughly cleaned and aired out between classes.
- Masks will be made mandatory for all students, family members and faculty in holding spaces and studios.
- Floors will be marked with 6X6 squares to ensure adequate distance.
- Faculty will provide verbal corrections only.
- Temperatures will be checked and hands sanitized upon arrival.
- Waiting area are off limits to caregivers. Students are greeted by SAA faculty and returned after class.
- Changing areas are closed, please arrive fully dressed for class
- Hand sanitizer and soap/paper towels will be available
- All faculty and staff are required to complete health assessment prior to teaching
- Anyone who may have COVID or any symptoms of any illness will not be allowed in studio
- Everyone is expected to maintain guidelines for quarantining after any travel or possible exposure
Procedures for Drop-Off and Pick-Up
Dancers must stay home exhibit any symptoms or have had any exposure. Students who are not able to take in person class are able to join virtually via Zoom link for specific class in your parent portal.
Dancers must arrive in dance attire wearing a mask, with a small dance bag that contains water and any needed footwear.
All dancers will be met at ground level main entrance and escorted to class. All dancers will be returned to ground level entryway. We ask that you arrive 5-10 minutes prior to class start time and maintain social distancing at all time. No family members or caregivers are allowed into the building until further notice.
Pick up will be at ground floor main entrance only. Please arrive at the exact end time of your child’s class as you will not be allowed into building.
SAA will need approval from parents to allow dancer to self-dismiss.